Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas // Wreck-It Ralph fandom

I'm so sorry for being absent for quite a time now. I've been pretty busy because of Christmas preparations and stuff, but I think that you can imagine ^^; Maybe it's everyone's curse :')

As for the occasion, I want to say: MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! I hope you had pieceful holidays ♡(゚▽゚)

To be honest, there's nothing worth writing about at the moment since my last entry. Because, well, as I said, I was totally into Christmas preparations and didn't even leave the house during Christmas holidays (,,•﹏•,,)

There's just one thing I want to let you know: Wreck-It Ralph is awesome! I went off to see this movie with some of my (gamer) friends before Christmas, and I really enjoyed watching it ^^ In first place - surely - you can say it's a typical Disney movie (which isn't bad, if you ask me! I really do like Disney .///.! ), but it's so much more funny if you're kind of familiar with games! ☆ So for me / us, this movie was hilarious!! Between Ken, Ryu, Chun-Li, Blanka and Cammy (Street Fighter series) you'll find some other classic game characters, such as Bowser (Super Mario series), Pac-man and the ghosts Pinky, Blinky and Inky (Pac-man), Sonic and Doctor Eggman (Sonic series), King morbol (Final Fantasy) and several others. Additionally, the movie is full of adaptions and hidden side jokes. 

(taken from http://disney.wikia.com/: "Aerith lives" (Final Fantasy VII))


Let's say, if you got any free time, you really should consider going to watch it! Especially if you like and/or play games by yourself, but this is not obligatory if you ask me. It just would make the watching experience even greater  ( ´ ▽ ` )




Additionally, Disney offers a very cute gimmick on their website at the moment! It's possible to play "Fix-It Felix Jr.", "Sugar Rush" and "Hero's Duty" online! Just check it out here if you're interested ☆ (by the way, I'm so surprised Disney didn't even translate AKB48's song "Sugar Rush", but used the Japanese song for the game! I didn't like it before... but now it's just like I'm addicted to that song щ(゚д゚щ) ).


So by the way, what do you think about "Wreck-It Ralph"? Is anyone planning to go to see it? Or did you already watch it? (And if yes, what did you think when you watched this movie?) ^_^ 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone around me has seen it - but I haven't and unfortunately, the only person I would consider to go to the cinema with... has seen it, too.
    So I'll wait till it's on TV :)

    ReplyDelete