Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just received my schedule for GDCE!

Yey, so it's been a while again. Anyway I just wanted to share my excitement with you. As I mentioned before, I'm happy to be part of GDCE (Game Developers Conference Europe) in Cologne again ☆

This time will be totally different for me, since I'm not going to be a runner, but got a quite more...well, for me, a job which will cause lots of nightmares until GDC, I think 囧rz
It's decided I'm gonna be a Press Room Assistant, which means I'll participate at the press conferences and meet lots of important people working in the game industry. And, how you probably can imagine, I'm totally nervous. 

Nevertheless, my shifts are rather horrible. I got to attend to our team meetings at around 8:00 a.m., while my sessions only start at 01:00 p.m. (・・;) It means that I'll obviously need to get up at around 5:00 a.m. ... Holy! 
And my shift just ends at 7 p.m. - adding my travel time, I think I'll be able to take off my shoes etc. at around 9:30 p.m. or something. I already plan to abuse our locker room as a dormitory (*ノ∀`*)ゞエヘヘ
Let's see whether I'm able to make it. 
At least we're gettin' free lunch! ☆ (and to be honest, I really think that GDC's lunch is awesome!! :D). 

Are you interested in GDC-content, by the way? If so, I want to try gathering some information to share them with you :)  (I think I will write about my time there anyway, but you can kinda co-determine to what extent I'll do so ( *`ω´) )

By the way, is anyone planning to go to GamesCom this year? Are there any games you're curious about? 
I'd be totally interested in your opinions! ☆



1 comment:

  1. :D

    That sounds great, despite your shift... You'll gonna hear sooo much interesting stuff before anyone else will, lucky you!

    I'm intersted in any information you may/are allowed to provide on the blog.

    Unfortunately, I won't be there -.-

    ReplyDelete