Sunday, October 20, 2013

Flashback Japan Sept/Oct 2013: First Day in Tokyo



Our next day started rather late (regarding our wake-up-time when we went before...hue hue), so we woke up at around 10:00 a.m. Anyway, the weather was great!
So we thought it'd be a good idea to head over to Harajuku to buy some stuff at Daiso and to lurk into the other shops, to see what's available in this season ;)  We didn't buy a lot (yet!), though, haha ^^ We also decided to keep it a calm day, because we planned to walk a lot* the day after (which means that the next entry will be ENORMOUS! So please be aware that it will contain an enormous amount of pictures as well!).




When we came back, we had some 'little' dinner at a little ramen-ya (ramen restaurant), anyway they also had several other dishes, such as gyoza (also in the picture), some chicken etc. Even though it was totally cheap, I think it was SO delicious! And I wasn't even able to finish because it was just SO MUCH.щ(・д・´щ)






Unfortunately, this day was rather... "unspecial". But I want to show you what we bought at DAISO (everything in this store only costs 105Yen, so it's comparable to German "1€-shops" - but it was even cheaper for us, since the Yen's exchange rate is currently quite profitable if you sell Euro (I think it's 1€ -> around 130 Yen (?) at the moment).













3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of snacks - I must admit, as I don't know any Japanese, I tried to guess hard what exactly is on the last pictures - but it looks small and cute :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I'm so sorry! I should've thought about that, but I totally forgot to add descriptions to the snacks's pics indeed D:!

      It's so called "yokan", which is usually made by sugar, agar-agar and japanese beans. It's so delicious with green tea ✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。

      Delete
    2. Don't worry :). It happens :).

      Ah, thank you - now I know the name, I can question my father (who is a cook and knows japanese food) and my sister (who is in love with everything that in a remote way reminds of Japan) about it. Looks and sounds really, really awesome!

      Delete