Sunday, September 23, 2012

Poker, Television and Fun Fair ☆

A great weekend passed by again ;__;'
I'm already missing those great people, even though I will just have to wait around 2 weeks now to see them again <3.

On Saturday, Akira and Waru came to my house to spend the weekend with me/us to celebrate Waru's birthday watching "Schlag den Raab". Ralph and Raya also attended.  And because it was fun fair time in a nearby city, we decided to check it out in the afternoon. We bought some chocolate fruits there (of which I didn't take any photographs because we were quite in a hurry because there were so many people in the streets!) and went off to do some grocery shopping for the weekend and the little "party" in the evening.
There was a great energy drink (called "Rockstar") which had some limited edition drinks, with some printing of BATMAN ( ;∀;) (I love Batman!). So I bought some, even though I don't have that much spare money at the moment. But, ey: It's BATMAN! (^^ゞ 

Before we went to the living room to watch "Schlag den Raab" at 20:15, we somehow prepared dinner, which consisted of some gyros, rice with some vegetables (mostly onions and paprika) and pizza (cream-cheese/spinach and salmon). I personally didn't like the salmon pizza (I usually don't like any salmon, unless it's raw), but nevertheless we all ate quite too much, I think! ^^;

We absolutely finished dinner in time  though! ☆ While watching "Schlag den Raab", Waru did my hair ! Geez, I'm totally golden-haired now! |D 

Anyway, I'm thinking about dying my hair again... actually I thought about some reddish ash color, but now I'm rather interested in checking out how I'd look with silvery hair (ノ´∀`*)

After Raab won (as expected...xD), we played some POKER, which was totally fun! Additionally we had lots of different fruit juice, so we mixed our own cocktails :D ! 
I drank some Margarita, Cuba Libre (RUM! <3) and Pina Colada. Well, if I tell about everything we did, I think that  it would be far too much for this one entry, so I won't do that :'D Anyway, as a fact we went to bed quite late (or "early", which would be more accurate, if you ask me ... haha^^; ) and saw each other again for "breakfast".

We talked and laughed a lot while hanging out together <3 And we showed "Slender" to Akira and Waru, which was absolutely fun! |DD

In the evening, unfortunately, it was time to say "goodbye" again .___.!! It was quite too short!! T_T But we're planning to see each other again soon. As I already mentioned, maybe in 2 weeks :'3 I'm totally looking forward to that!

(Btw: I'm sorry that this entry is kinda "random" and doesn't include any interesting images... but I really felt like posting this, though |D ! Deal with it!! >o<!! xD )

4 comments:

  1. haare sehen gut aus (〃∇〃)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaa, that's a lot of golden hair! °A °! But it looks good, I'd say! Waru-chan's magical hands at work, huhum~ :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nee nee! :D
      I also think that Waru did a great job on that ☆
      She also did some cutting work at my bangs, which you can't see on that pic, unfortunately, because I censored my face... ehhhh.... ^^;;

      Next entry includes a pic of my totally new bangs |D!

      Delete