Tuesday, September 4, 2012

White Knight Chronicles II / Resonance of Fate (?)

Well, even though my heart started bleeding while I came to this decision, I resolved to stop playing White Knight Chronicles II now. Why I did so...? Well, I'll tell you why.

I'm tired of running around like a retard and fighting the same monsters over and over again. I'm tired of the SAME MAPS (!), taken from WKC (Yes, it's the same maps. The only difference is that you need to pass them in another order... ). And, well - even though I think it's only around 2-3 hours to go, I really can't pick myself up to launch that game another time now. 

I'm kinda ... let's say disappointed.

I wanted to know so much more about several characters... _ _' But it's QUITE too less for my taste. 
The story is still great and interesting, and the fights as a Knight are still great and exciting. But, as I said, I just can't get up any energy to restart that game from my latest saving point. 

Maybe it's my fault that I played both games in a short distance, anyway I really think that even a sequel should be more varying... but that's just my personal opinion. I want to stop playing for now, and I don't know whether I'll start playing again to finish the game finally (for those who're interested, I just saved that little bunny-guy in "Van Haven Waste").


Well, so I want to start playing another game soon, which is - hopefully - different, even though it's also a "J-RPG". The name: Resonance of Fate
The style is kinda steam-punky, so I'm looking forward to that. And I really hope that this game won't let me down D: ! (Buhuuh, Caesar....! T_T I miss him, already! ) Dunno when I'll start, though. (And actually I don't want to promise that I'll play it completey, but at least I want to try it since I think the mechanisms in this game are very individual).



2 comments:

  1. OOooooohhh, I'm sad to hear! .A . I know that feeling of not wanting to start the game again. It's what I felt after playing NIER for the 5th time ( 5 because I wanted to get the Kaine speedkill trophy and was stupid enough to overwrite the save file)! :B
    Well, maybe you'll finish it some day, when there's more distance between you and the game. You never know. Guess it was a good decision to stop now though.

    And: Resonance of Fate!!! ;w ; <3 I read so many positive opinions about that game, but didn't play it yet (money money...yunno.)~
    I'm really looking forward on your opinion about this one! You'll blog about it...right? Right? Rrriiiight?(Gosh, I feel like I'm abusing you right now...kinda, I'm so so so sorry ;___;" ).

    Oh, I almost forgot: best wishes from my mom! I told her about your foot the other day and she was like: "that boy should reeeesssst!!1one"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, your momma <3 ^^
    Just tell her I took some rest for around one week now, and my foot is ALMOST completely cured |D
    Felt some light pain today, but could walk normally.


    Well, I will post something about "Resonance of Fate" indeed, I think. Even though I just played some of the fighting tutorial 'levels' (if you wanna call it "level", errrr.... f^_^;) ).
    It's... let's say: interesting.
    Didn't play more than 20~30 minutes, though....

    ReplyDelete