Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tasty Cologne-Day! ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

What a day! I really want to say that I totally enoyed this day, even though some things didn't work out as they actually should... actually, we had some date with a guitar guy, but he just told us he wouldn't come when we almost arrived at Cologne... the most bad thing about this issue was that I cancelled a date with a vocalist for this appointment _ _!   

Before I left, of course I drank some coffee (out of my popular "COFFEE" cup |D and, yep, my desktop looks quite messy, haha ... ^^; ). 


When we arrived at the station, I decided to buy some new cigarettes at the local tobacco shop, where they offered me a free cigarette of Benson & Hedges' new cigarettes as a sample. We headed off to the cities then, checking out Claire's and Forever18 whether there'd be some nice stuff for Raya. When Raya was inside of Claire's, I decided to try the cigarette. It wasn't bad, actually, but I prefer smoking menthol cigarettes instead still  \(//∇//)\ 


Even though I didn't think about buying something for myself, I found and bought a nice thing (at least for me, haha!): Some new sunglasses! (I really LOVE sunglasses, by the way... |D). As a surprise, they were totally cheap!! I bought them at Forever18 for only 2,00€ !!!


On our way back to the station, where we wanted to meet Sofi later, we stopped by and went into the big and popular Cologne Cathedral for some time. Isn't it just beautiful...? Of course we took some photos, because it's been such a long time since both of us got into that cathedral... it's just so impressive and big! If you're planning to visit Germany, please consider visiting the Cologne Cathedral was well. It'll be totally worth it.


When we met Sofi, we directly went off to eat something (anyway I was the only one who really ATE something... I feel to be a glutton ゜(´□`。)°゜ ). The girls just had some tiny side dish, while I enjoyed eating Himitsu Udon (= with chicken) at BentoBox, which is NO Japanese restaurant, but rather a Japanese inspired "trendy" and a little lofty style fastfood outlet. So please consider this if you are intending to go out to eat there... you shouldn't expect the food to taste "Japanese" either. If you don't, you'll probably have a nice "Japanese inspired" meal anyway :)


As a dessert, we decided to buy some drinks at Starbucks. As for me, I bought "Java Chip Chocolate Frappuchino" (without lactose, due to my lactose intolerance ヽ(´Д`;) ).  It's not like I can't drink any milk, but I really need to be careful about how much I drink (one little glass of milk is okay for one day, just one gulp more might be too much for me ._.! ). Nevertheless I ordered whipped cream, even though I personally didn't eat it [I won't peach on the culprit!].


After some time of "just sitting and talking", we checked the time and were kind of surprised how fast the time already passed by. That's why we decided to start going back to the main station slowly, checking some stores and buying some ice cream (for me it was melon and lemon ☆ I really felt like getting something fruity after such a big shock of chocolate ... ^^; ). 
 



It was the first time when we met Sofi after she came back from her holidays - and, WOW guess what!! She brought so many things for me ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!!  Unfortunately, it's all about food.... (well, I say "unfortunately" because I really know that I'll just eat too much of it, because all those things are f*cking delicious!!! )








(Do you know any of these foods? They're from Greece! ☆ I think Greek food is one of the best foods all over the world (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ )



With those impressions of food (and being hungry AGAIN because of talking about it =A=;; Geez, I'm gonna fatten up a lot, I think T___T;!! WHY GOD WHY!? ), I wanna leave you for now with this... let's say "messed up" photo from tonight. (I already brushed out all of my hairspray and I really look weird in this pic,  but I think that the sunglasses kinda save the situation, lol .. ^^; (at least they try to do so! Friendly glasses, aren't they? |D ).


1 comment:

  1. Gonna get you ONLY POSTCARDS next time, I swear! :B Seriously, who told you to go on a diet when I'm planning to spend my holidays in Greece? That's just such a stupid thing to do, don't you think? JUST. DON'T. xD

    You need to get me a loooooooot of whipped cream now so you can pay back the favor, mister. Oh, and strawberry cakes. And other stuff. I'm sure I can think of more if I try.../,D

    ReplyDelete