Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Visiting Düsseldorf

I might have some great news to tell you soon :') Actually, I'm totally excited about sharing these news with you as soon as possible, anyway I think that it might be QUITE too early yet... (*´ω`*)

I look quite tired in this pic, don't I ... well, maybe that's 'cuz I really was!  (^^ゞ

Anyway~ 
I went to Düsseldorf with Raya to meet someone special (  (^^♪ )and had some drinks at TOYKYO. I had some Sencha, which was tasty but VERY soft, if you ask me... but I really don't want to complain about that now xD  

After that, we decided to have some "dinner" at Maruyasu DON. Because Gyoza were out, I ordered some Kitsune Udon which was indeed quite tasty as well! (Unfortunately, we were so 'busy' that I really forgot to take any pictures _ _! AGAIN!!!  Stupid me! I'm sorry!! ).

Before we went home, we went off to the japanese food stores to get some - well - 'foods'. I bought Edamame (I really love them .w.!) and some instant miso soup ☆


I didn't try this type yet, but I'm sure that I'll like it |D (especially because this type is with green onions, too!)

Raya bought "Ichigo Mochi", which she gave to me after she said whe won't eat them at home. Lucky? Maybe?! (....in fact I decided to lose some weight again, since I was bodily quite lazy during my summer vacation... eeeeeh.... (^^ゞ )).



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, go get some sleep. You look terriblu ;_ ;" Your hair 's fine though, lol!

    /steals all the mochi ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

    ReplyDelete