Sunday, October 7, 2012

Games, Food, Games


Well, this blog entry might seem quite... boring, actually. Nevertheless I want to make a note about my weekend (even though there might be the danger of seeming kinda "hoggish"... haha ^^; ). Well, it started on Thursday, when Akira joint us for a little rehearsal...! It was so nice to be able to play the songs with her again, since we weren't able to do so because she's totally busy preparing her fashion show which will take place in November  ☆


Nevertheless, in the evening, we picked up Sofi at the station. While we waited for her train, we decided to enter the new bakery inside of the station building to drink some coffee! 




When we arrived at home later, we sat down to talk for a while before we started playing "GOD OF WAR III" (which is kinda bloody, but also VERY EPIC) (ノ´∀`*)
Even though we wanted to finish the game at this evening/night already, we decided to stop playing at around 8:00 a.m. in the morning to get some sleep (^^ゞ


We met each other again at around 1 p.m., drank some coffee and tea together (for 'breakfast' |D ), finished the game and got ready to leave because we had an appointment at Düsseldorf's Okinii restaurant with some of our friends from Nana:[Shi] and Shizzura! ( ̄ー+ ̄)



I really must say that I ate far too much (that's why I think I might seem hoggish. I always write about TOO MUCH FOOOOOOOD _(._.)_ ! ). 





Unfortunately, we had to leave quite early because our train connections were kinda shitty _ _! (additionally, our train had 25 minutes delay ... _ _ but fortunately, it was like we knew - since we took one train earlier than we actually wanted to take to have some "spare train". So we caught our connecting train which brought us back home.

Next game was: HEAVY RAIN .



I already finished Heavy Rain before, though.... but due to there are several possibilities to end this game, it's even interesting for me to play it twice (and of course I'm not averse gaining some more trophies... |D ). Unfortunately, we were so tired that we only played until around 4-5 a.m. and went to bed afterwards... so we just went half way through (^^ゞ

I really love this game's atmosphere... it absolutely reminds me of those "film noir" kind of movies from the... fifties? (is it fifties? Or more like fourties..? I'm too lazy to google for that now (^^ゞ ). Anyway: I love this genre! ☆  Even though this "game" is more like an interactive movie, I absolutely recommend playing it at least once. It'll be absolutely worth it, I promise! (*´ω`*)

I'd love to see more games with this kind of atmosphere...! (;∇;)! 



1 comment:

  1. It was fun to talk and play and eat and...well, eat more. /,D Also: Heavy Raiiiiin <3!!! We HAVE TO finish that one, else I'll be forever cryinggggg~ /sobs

    ReplyDelete