Friday, October 26, 2012

New shoes (ノ´∀`*)

It's getting very rainy and cold again lately... and I really must admit that I don't like such a weather, actually (I only like it if I can sit inside, watching the rain fall... but I totally hate it to be bound to go out =A=!! ).  Nevertheless, that fact is one reason why I decided to go to the shops today (btw: it was raining, ewww (/_;) ) to buy new shoes ★

They're from AM Shoes, even though I absolutely fell for a pair of Bugatti's ... >_<  (I hope I'll be able to buy them maybe next month, though (●´ϖ`●)).

Even though those shoes were just like a compromise between me and my bank account balance, I think I am satisfied with my decision.  

The shoes are dark brown, and even if I prefer black shoes, I like the tone. They look totally fine with jeans, and I think that the slight "used"-effect gives them character (if you look at these shoes in the AM-online-store, you won't see it, unfortunately...).  Anyway, of course I took pictures for you by myself :)






As you may have noticed, the shoes are kinda padded (it's polyester, unfortunately, but it's soooo soft though!). I think they're the perfect shoes for the weather which is up to come ☆ It's not TOO much, so I'm sure that I'll be able to wear those shoes even if it's not that cold.





Brand: AM Shoes
Price: 59,90 €
Bought at: Deichmann


3 comments:

  1. Bugatti! My new pair of boots is from that brand as well and I loooove their shoes in general. They're usually so nice and comfy and have pretty designs~ :3
    The ones you ended up buying don't look bad either, though I hope you'll be able to buy the bugatti ones soon. Just because. xD

    Man....having no (or rather a very limited amount of) money can be such a pain in the ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeees! I absolutely agree, their shoes are awesome!
    I even think they're quite 'timeless'. And at least for me that's a nice fact |D

    And: Yep ... lack of money = paiiin _ _'

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice~♪


    (du bist übrigends mein opfer geworden ;w;! wenn du nicht willst tu einfach so als hättest du es nie gelesen xD!! http://become-adorable.blogspot.de/2012/10/tagged-by-reira.html)

    ReplyDelete