Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween ☆

It's "weekend" for me, finally :') Since I didn't sleep a lot during the last few days, I'm feeling so released to know I can sleep as long as I want tomorrow. Fortunately, there's this festival called "All Hallows" tomorrow |D  (Even though I think that HALLOWEEN is quite more popular among younger people, isn't it..? ;D ). 

I think most of people at my age are out to celebrate at the cities, while I'm sitting at home =A=' Tired, kinda busy and ill. Haha. Seems like I'm similar to "Bad Luck Brian" at the moment ><!
But even if I feel so exhaused, I just want to wish you HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ☆


Today even started with eating for me - and even though I felt like buying some sweet pastries for dessert, Caro offered me one (or, actually it was two... |D) of her home made "Flat Cookies" (I'm absolutely not sure how they're called in English, I heard they're called "Black'n'White Cookies" in America, since they are served with frosting and chocolate :') In Germany, they're called "Amerikaner"). 
They were totally delicious!  Thank you so much, Caro-chan! (●´ϖ`●)


When I came home (FINALLY =A=!!), I started making my own Halloween pastries... but I used some "cake mix" which I bought at LIDL before. I just had to buy it, because it's "chocolate and BUBBLE GUM"-taste !! Ehhhh...!? . The combination sounds weird - and it also tastes weird, if you ask me! But I really like it  |D So if you aren't totally scared, please try it :'D


And to be honest, I'm really satisfied with their look now ^^ What do you think? 
(*´ω`*;;)





5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Your cupcakes look totally perfect!!

    Greetings
    Eve-chan
    Okei ich geb jetzt auf auf Englisch zu schreiben xD aber villeicht hast du ja lust mal auf meinem Blog vorbeizuschauen?! ^-^
    http://my-life-is-history.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imma steal all the cupcakes, 'coz they look so delish!

    No, actually I'm only here because I saw CHOPPER w/ a pumpkin on his head. Hahahaha. Lovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. darum hab ich mir die dinger net gekauft - 1. darf ich die eh net wegen allergien essen und 2. fand ich die geschmacksrichtung strange. übrigens danke fürs taggen - ich guck mir das mal übers we an ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >> Conny

      Haha, kann ich verstehen...! ^^;;
      Ich war nur so angetan von der Optik und von "BubbleGum" °_°;; Und wie gesagt, ich fand's nun auch ... "interessant" xD

      Ouh, Allergien? D: Sowas ist immer doof _ _!!
      Aber hattest ja trotzdem genug an Sweets, die du an Halloween essen durftet ;3

      Grüß mal den André~ ^o^

      Delete
  4. The cupcakes look perfekt... And if they taste a little bit strange, you can say "It was Helloween, it was supposed to be like this".
    I like stuff with the taste of bubblegum, too :)

    ReplyDelete