Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tagged! by Caro

I got tagged by cutie Caro (*´∀`*) Well, this is the first time I try to answer such questions, so I don't know whether my answers will be satisfying and - most notably - interesting at all... ? (●´ϖ`●)


10 Facts 'bout me:

- I can't read sheet music (/_~)
- I'm half-greek
- I don't like my nose ><
- It's hard for me to just learn texts by heart
- I love Stitch (*´ω`*) and The Count (*´,_,`*)
- I hate slimy animals 
- I'm a hopeless workaholic (^^ゞ
- My thyroid doesn't work properly
- I never experienced to be drunk
- I'm a momiji manjuu and dorayaki-addict ;A;'


●~*  Caro's questions ●~*

01. Who is your inspiration and why?

➙ I'd say there are two people who're my "inspirations". The first one is hide (Hideto Matsumoto), because I really think that he did and meant something great for the music and for society in general, especiall in Japan, where he's - of course - quite more popular than in the western world. The second one is Sugizo. I'm just totally in awe of him, since he isn't only a first-class musician, but also has a strong heart, anyway he's not detached at all. 

02. Favorite place to relax?

➙  I really like spending my freetime at home, sitting/lying on my bed and playing guitar (●´ϖ`●) Additionally, I always enjoy relaxing in Tokyo (e.g. Yoyogi park) and of course being at the sea in Greece, even though I don't have the possibility to use those both places for relaxing that often, obviously... ;;  Anyway, IF I do, it's relaxing galore!! ☆

03.  Favorite book/movie?

➙ Even though I prefer modern poetry, I like reading (about) folklore (especially Asian folklore). So I can't name a concrete example, unfortunately. Regarding movies, it's hard to decide (^^ゞ Just for entertainment, I prefer horror (and horror-parody), but in general, I favor movies which tend to be "deep" and maybe even a little confusing.
  
04. Do you always remember your dreams?

➙ Unfortunately, I barely can remember my dreams. But if I do, I can be sure that I dreamt something absolutely obscure (;一_一)

05. The worst feeling in the world...?

➙ If you work hard for your dreams and someone f*cks it up, so you can't do anything about that. Feeling unable to change such an issue is worst...

06. The best feeling in the world...?

➙ Getting regards for your hard work, especially regarding the stage. Feeling the link between the audience and oneself isn't top-able. 

07. Coffee or tea?

➙ Even though I usually drink coffee almost every morning, I'd always prefer tea. 

08. When did you start blogging and why?

➙ I started blogging in... 2009? But the main-topics were TOTALLY different, and also the audience was totally different ^^; So, actually, I 'started blogging' (again) just this year's August. I started blogging here because I want to share some of my experiences, gets, thoughts, photos etc., because I personally love to rummage in blogs, watching photos and reading about experiences, too (●´ϖ`●) So I just want to give something back.

09. Any pets?

➙ Unfortunately: no. Anyway, I really'd love to keep a cat or even a small dog (though I prefer cats!!). 

10. Favorite color?

➙ black, (bluish) purple, "silver"

11. Favorite season?

➙ Spring ❀ 

_____________________________________

I will feel free to tag Conny <3

1.  What's your favourite time within a day?
2. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
3. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
4. Is the glass half empty or half full?
5. How long do you wait before you answer the phone?
6. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
7. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
8. Shower or bath?
9. Did you dream last night?
10. When did you last laugh? :)
11. If you met a genie and he allowed you one wish, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. I never experienced to be drunk -> du weißt wonach das schreit? /D

    und katzen ftw! ;w;♥

    ReplyDelete