Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday and Christmas market ☆

Since I was ill and busy during the last days, I wasn't able to write any blog entry ... _ _! I'm sorry for that! But of course, there were some things going on which I wanted to write about anyway - so please enjoy my short summary ^_^  


Well, as some of you might know, it was my birthday on November 19th (just one day after I came home from the fashion show, you remember? ☆ ). Unfortunately, it was a Monday, so I wasn't able to celebrate D: But some of my friends came to visit me anyway ^^ I didn't get lots of "presents" due to my wish for some money... (It's because I really want to visit Japan again soon to see all my friends over there and practise my Japanese skills (^^ゞ ).


Because I really liked the game "Heavy Rain", my friends decided to prepare a "story" about a little origami fox |D Anyhow, it was cute... ^^; By the way, the fox had my name, surprise!! 


Additionally, they made some very delicious sweets and cakes for me ;__;! Thank you so much for all this!! By the way, the "sparkly skull" is an insider |D It's because there is a glitter-skull as a stamp within my purikura-app, which I used to .... well, use often. So, someday they even started complaining if I didn't use it! (*´∀`*);;;;


















For dinner, we went to an Italian restaurant (and yes, actually it's really an Italian restaurant, not a "pizzeria"!), but as you can see.... we almost ordered pizza anyway |D But it was so delicious!! It's been YEARS since I visited this restaurant, so I was totally happy to be able to eat there. 





















Talking about "celebrations" ... it's getting closer to Christmas!! When I visited Bonn this week, the Christmas market had already been completely built ☆ And there are even already some hints of Christmas in our university~ (^^♪


During the last few years, I wasn't into Christmas due to some - let's call it - "bad" experiences. But somehow I'm really looking forward to this year's Christmas time. It's not that I don't or didn't like Christmas in general, by the way ^^ I actually really love the atmosphere. Maybe Christmas is the only time I can stand cold weather (^^ゞ 

Today, I went to a cute little bistro/café with Caro to have some lunch in our break time. We had some "potato sandwich", which actually sounded weird, but was totally delicious!! ^_^


And afterwards, we had a walk across the inner city, where they held the Christmas market - and bought some hot spiced wine (in Germany, we call this one "Glühwein". It's very popular during winter time! ^^). But because we were running out of time to head back to University for our course, we had to take it with us ... it was kinda weird to drink an alcoholic drink while sitting in the lecture (・・; 

I'm kinda sorry that this post seems to be quite "random"... _ _!! I think that I will write something useful next time, such as a review, since I bought some stuff which might be worth one ☆ 

I'll leave you now, headin' to bed and trying to sleep because it's already getting quite late (^^ゞ

Good night! ❤








1 comment:

  1. Aww. You know, you are such a cutie! <3 Honestly, I'm always reading entries about your daily life with a smile, I just can't help it. .w .

    Kein "haha, du bist ein derp!"-Comment. ALLEIN SCHON AUS PROTEST NICHT! *sparkly skull* :B

    ReplyDelete