Sunday, November 11, 2012

Düsseldorf with Caro and Raya ☆

My weekend started quite ... strange and annoying, to be honest. Actually, we planned to have rehearsal today, but we couldn't realize that because both Raya and me were quite busy. As for me, I had to manage some things that dealt with my freelancer job as a news writer for an online game magazine. And to be honest, I wasn't amused about that. Especially when I heared that they wanted to change the team, without telling us ANYTHING about that. Everybody but one from our team will quit posting for that site. But there's a problem with that: they refuse to credit us for our postings when it was decided we'd leave =A=' What cheek....!! 

Because of that, I didn't have to write any important news anymore, even though I already started several papers which should be posted within the next week, which were "urgent", actually...... Of course, now I won't do it. I just won't hand them in -.-' But since I finished the discussion with my boss late at night, I didn't think I could re-invite the vocalist we wanted to test... because I can't assume him to be available again just after I said I'd be busy. 

Nevertheless, 
therefore I was able to enjoy some "freetime" ☆ So I went to Düsseldorf with Raya and Caro (●´ω`●)

(I already look tired in this one, don't I ? x_X) 

We met at the station and went right to "Maruyasu Don", which is a Japanese restaurant. Actually I wanted to eat a Gyoza set menu, but unfortunately, they didn't have enough in stock. And because Caro also wanted to eat some, I declined and chose "Torikara set menu" <3   ("tori" means bird or chicken). It was totally delicious as well! .w.! 

(It was torikara, some salad, rice and miso soup <3)

After that, we decided to take some purikura. I didn't take any since visited Japan in March this year (・・; 

Caro and Raya look so cute! .w.  Unfortunately, I look kinda tired in all those pictures, and I failed looking into the camera, too.... xD Fail fail fail, I thought purikura can make everyone prettyyyy...? ;A; 

Before we left, we went to the asian stores in Düsseldorf to buy some random stuff |D As for me, I bought frozen Gyoza, because I still was kinda sad that I couldn't eat them at Don ^^  I already bought them once, so I know that they're delicious anyway. Buuut, I also bought some random stuff (●´ω`●)



Haha, as you see, I bought some Hello Kitty Jelly-Drink. It's apple taste. I actually wanted to buy some drinks by Weider, but they didn't have any in stock, unfortunately... so I bought this one. ... I already drank it |D But it tasted great, though :'DD
And about the can... isn't it just great?? ;A; It's Piccolo from DRAGONBALL, and it contains orange soda ☆ I'm totally looking forward to try it! There are several other motives as well, but I just thought that Piccolo would be the coolest one to have (;´∀`) (Sorry for being such a fanboy xD).

At our way back home, we met some "almost drunk" girls who were actually kinda nice xD They said they'd love to add us on facebook, and because they were nice, we just thought we could give it a try anyway ^^; I mean, I don't see a huge risk in doing so. 

When we arrived at Cologne, we noticed that our train back home was already gone because our train has been late... so we decided to have a drink at Starbucks



I had "Java Chip Chocolate Cream" (without lactose ^^) and Raya had some Strawberry Cream shake! By the way, Cologne Main Station already looks so... sparkly! They started to decorate the station with lit strings! It's so obvious that we're getting closer to Christmas!! \(^o^)/  (I'm kinda looking forward to that... I didn't do so since a few years, to be honest! That's kinda instresting ^^;; ). 

Well, it's already half past 1 (a.m.), and my head starts to hurt... I think it's because I'm lacking of sleep (/_;) Anyway I reeeeally enjoyed my unexpected free-time ☆ Thank you, Raya and Caro, for spending it with me! I hope we can repeat this (^^♪ 

4 comments:

  1. ach siehst du gut aus!!!! mir ist grad aufgefallen das ich dich schon locker 2 oder 3 jahre nicht mehr gesehen habe :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa, es ist schon viel zu lange her (;_;)!

      Delete
  2. feeling a bit guilty now because you couldn't eat the gyoza ;w;

    anyway, it was really nice spending time with you two ♪ thank you!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, no .o.'
      I didn't want to make you feel guilty ;__;! </3
      It's fine for me! :)

      (And additionally... I bought deep-frozen Gyoza, didn't I? :) So I'm TOTALLY fine (;´∀`) ! ☆ )

      Delete