Tuesday, August 14, 2012

GDC - Second Day

I'm finally 'enjoying' (at least trying to enjoy) a footbath right now. I must say that I'm absolutely tired now and my right feet hurts like hell (actually I really don't know why - it started yesterday already but became worse during this afternoon...).
Btw., that's one of the reason's I'm not attending the Crytek-Party, even if I was invited and changed numbers with some of my co-workers to meet up later at the party.... ;__;! 

Well, but actually I wanna start from the beginning.
So, I left the house at around 10 o'clock and headed off to the bus (which was absolutely too late... ) - anyway, Deutsche Bahn (Germany's number one train company) helped: the train was also too late, so I still caught it :')

 
When I finally arrived Cologne, there were already the first people who wanted me to help them. Seemed like the grey shirt kinda says like: "Ask me, I can help!" ... oh wait, it does indeed |D !


Before I started working, I just checked into my shift at the staff office. I was too early (which was because I left with around one hour spare time, just for the case my train would be late again, which indeed was the fact, as I already mentioned), so I was perfectly in time to have lunch with some other staff members who would change the shift with me after that.
Actually, it was kinda tasty!  Had some noodles with chicken and chinese 'bami goreng'. 

 

Due to I had a shift as a runner, I was just between "OMG HURRY!!" and waiting until I almost slept while standing |D So when we got some spare time in between, some of my mates and me went off to the different exhibitors' booths to check about new developments. Of course they had some nice give-aways and I was almost spammed by that!! But some of the stuff is just really cool, to be honest. For example, Softlayer gave away free ice cream with strawberry and chocolate pops.

(I know, it looks kinda messed up... but that's because I already had a lick on it before I remembered that I wanted to take a photo... sorry, stupid me! _ _! )


Anyway, I want to share some of my further GETs with you as well:






To sum it up, I got four T-shirts, several ball pens (as usual, I think they're quite popular give aways, aren't they?), some Batman-3D-flyers (I think it's sad that you can't see it's actually 3D ;__;! ), lanyard keychains (I especially like the one from Crytek, who presented their new engine, by the way! It's amazing!! ), a 2K Czech key charm (including a bottle opener at its backside), a drinking bottle and lots of other stuff I'm too lazy to enumerate now... ^^
The little orange heart (if you mentioned at all, lol! ) is chocolate~ ! I also got another piece of chocolate by Wooga, but my dad already ate it! :'3

Well, to be honest, I'm totally wrecked now. And I kinda wanna cry if I think about that I need to get up in around 4 hours again o(TωT)o

But excepting this fact, I totally had a nice day. I really enjoyed the last hour of my shift, due there was lots of free time to spend it with my co-workers! We just stood outside at the big Piazza in front of the Congress Center, talking, laughing ... it was really fun!
I really hope to be able to keep some contact with those people even afterwards, because they're just so lovely and nice...! 

I think that's all for now. I think that I could write screeds about today, but I should go to bed urgently ^^;!

Good night! ☆ 

1 comment:

  1. The thing with taking pictures of food...
    Most of the time I've already finished my plate when I remember that I wanted to take a picture of it. xD



    btw.. I'm not quiet sure if I' use a bottle (?) that sais: "Fiksu" xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete