Sunday, August 5, 2012

I survived!


As I told you two days ago, it was my sister's birthday yesterday! 
The day started quite early for me (at least it felt like that... eh, eh...) because I needed to get up at around 11 o'clock even though I worked until almost 7 a.m. ... I really felt like I was dying  ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)
So I decided to drink some MONSTER Rehab (which consists of tea, lemon and energy drink).  Even though there isn't any gas (which is - in my opinion - quite unusual for energy-drinks...) it really tasted surprisingly good! But maybe that's because I'm really used to drink tea, which doesn't contain any gas either, in fact... ^^; Whether it gave me some more energy... I really don't know. I'm too used to drink energy drinks and coffee, so I think it didn't have any effect 
(*/∇\*)



After that, I got ready to bake the cake that I promised my sister: Strawberry Cream Cake. The Cake had three layers with different cream: 


  • vanilla cream with strawberry pieces
  • strawberry cream
  • (lighty) milk flavoured cream with strawberry pieces


Additionally, of course I used some strawberries to decorate the cake... and to keep my promise, I want to share a pic of the result! (*´∀`*)



For dinner, we decided to do some barbecue, which I personally didn't claim in this situation, due to I didn't feel like eating anything (well, the cake was my "breakfast", so to speak, haha!). Anyway I really enjoyed some pasta salad someone brought (I really don't know who it was, anyway: thanks! It was delicious!). 
For dessert, we ate some water melon which I bought with my sister before (it was really big and absolutely tasty! ☆ Maybe that's the greek style of choosing water melons at the shops? (/ω\)



Later on, Ella (a girl from Kazakhstan) tought us the game "Durak", (which literally means something similar to some nasty word I don't want to write down into this blog |D ).
Anyway, the game was fun! 




At around 2 o'clock, most of people already went to bed (or fell asleep even in their seats (´∀`) ) - anyway Johnny and me were just debating about several things until almost 4 a.m. before we went to bed as well (which is another argument to proof that 4 a.m. is the loneliest time!! *derp*).

When most of the guests left, we still had some nice time talking with my sister's boyfriend and Ella, who didn't leave until 7 p.m. today.  Because of that we were able to enjoy another dinner together - we prepared the meat which was left over from yesterday, I baked some feta with onions and tomatoes and some potatoes. 

Adding some tomato-cucumber salad, this was a quite big meal if you ask me!  (@v@)
We couldn't finish it all - AGAIN. 

Even though it was a very nice day/two very nice days, I really enjoy having some time to calm down again now. Especially because I'm quite sure that I can sleep a little more this time! ^^; 

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahaha
    Durak~!

    Das haben wir in der Schule immer gespielt! :D
    Freistunden lang!!
    Und ich war guuut!
    Ich weiß nur nich mehr genau wies ging xD

    ReplyDelete