Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rain - Sony's new game

I'm so sorry to bother you with game stuff again (haha, I lied! ヽ(▼ー▼キ)).
No, really. I'm almost sorry :')

Well, did you already hear about "Rain" ? I just saw the trailer (even though it was already shown at Gamescom's press conference ... but as you know, I didn't see a lot ;__; ) and I really think it looks totally pretty!  The main style reminds me of ICO, so I'm quite curious about how this game will be... unfortunately, it'll be released only "sometime in 2013", as a download for PS3 _ _!

Whatever! I wanna share this trailer with you and I'm curious about what you think about it! ☆ 


4 comments:

  1. Yeeeessssssssssssssss! ;0 ; <3
    I saw the trailer video by chance, without knowing ANYTHING about what it'll show and was blinded by all the Pretty. That beautiful watercolor intro akdkadgsdlgiwetslg. <3 Apart from that the trailer makes the game look interesting enough. Nice atmosphere (though I actually dislike rain, really /,D ). I need this because of reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the by: make me a White Knight Chronicles review, will you? Good points? Bad points? Didn't play it and don't know much about it so far (actually I know only the name/description, lol). Worth to take a look? TELL ME ABOUT KWUN. :B

      Delete
    2. ねぇねぇ! ☆

      Ah~! ^^;
      Sure, if you want to, I'd be glad to write about "White Knight Chronicles"! (´ω`)
      I think I will still need some hours, though. So please be patient ^^v

      Delete
    3. Of course! Please take all the time you need, I didn't wanna rush you! ;A ; Thanks in advance though. <3

      Delete