Friday, August 3, 2012

Missha BB Boomer & whiny attack :'D

Yesh!

It finally arrived: The BB Boomer by Missha 
(I ordered it from some Korean online shop - it took around 35 days to arrive now =A=''  Anyway, they're lovely people, I don't think that it's their fault). I'm totally curious whether it works as it should...! Maybe this fact is kinda random, but I felt talkin' about it anyway, haha..! ^^

So, I'm gonna write a review about that after I tried it.
I don't know when I got the possibility to try it, because I stashed myself away during this summer's vacation.... |D
(And by "stashing myself away" I really mean "stashing myself away" |D I feel like the hunchback of Notre Dame in front of my computer right now! lol).

It's not like I'm not willing to go outside or 'partying', anyway I really feel exhausted a lot lately. The weather here in Germany is killing me due to the rather brutal changes, over and over again -_-'
Additionally I can't sleep well and so I try to sleep at least 8 hours 'because it's holidays' (which is harder than I thought, though... I usually sleep 4 or 5 hours only).

Another reason is that I really got lots of thoughts wearing me down during the last weeks, which definitely deal with my job situation.
Maybe that's the reason I'm so happy about my job at the GDC. I won't feel that useless, that's for sure, haha! :')


2 comments:

  1. huhu :) du wirst von mir jetzt gestalked ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoooouuuu.....don't make me worryyyy! ε٩(๑> ₃ <)۶з Imma drag you out of your room to play all day when I'm back, whether you want to or not, dear sir!
    Go get me something nice from gamescom, will ya? /,D

    ReplyDelete